Dental Veneers can greatly improve the appearance of your smile by closing gaps or correcting small misalignments in your bite. Dental veneers, sometimes called porcelain veneers or porcelain laminates, are very thin, custom-made layers of porcelain that cover the front surface of your teeth to improve their appearance.
Dental veneers, at the Costa Rica Dental Team in San Jose, Costa Rica, are individually designed for each patient based on his or her specific needs and expectations. This non-invasive procedure gives you an ideal, natural-looking smile.
Advantages of Costa Rica Dental Team Veneers
- Less invasive than crowns or braces
- Individually designed each patient
- Improve the appearance of gaps
- Improve small bite misalignments
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant
- The color of a porcelain veneer can be customized and can make dark teeth appear whiter
- Bright, sparkling, natural looking teeth
What to ask your dentist when considering veneers
- What materials are being used?
- What training and experience does the dentist have in esthetic dentistry?
- What experience does the lab making the veneers have?
- Does the lab specialize in developing and customizing veneers?
- Years later, are patients still happy with the results?
- Am I a candidate for dental veneers?
Why come to Costa Rica for Dental Veneers?
Because high-quality, customized workmanship, does not have to be costly.
The Costa Rica Dental Team has been helping create brighter smiles for over 10 years.
Two of the biggest factors impacting patient satisfaction are the materials used and the skill, training, and warmth of the team.
Trained in the United States, with more than 34 years of experience making high-quality dental products, our Founder and CEO, Mike Lomax built the Costa Rica Dental Team to make high-quality, affordable dental care.
The Costa Rica Dental Team works withone of the most advanced dental labs in Costa Rica. The Reliable Arts Dental Lab is a 7,000 square foot lab that is equipped with the most advanced technology and employs more than 40 technicians to fabricate high quality dental products including dental veneers.
What problems can dental veneers fix?
- Stains due to drugs such as tetracycline or excessive fluoride
- Large resin fillings that have left the tooth discolored
- Teeth with small gaps between them
- Teeth that are work down, broken, or chipped
- Teeth that are slightly misaligned or uneven
- Irregular shaped teeth
Alternatives to dental veneers
Alternatives include resin bondings and crowns. The highly trained team at Costa Rica Dental Team can evaluate your specific issues and concerns and recommend the best solution for your individual needs and expectations.