After receiving the Menarini Prize for students with academic excellence at ULACIT, Dr. Natalie Vitola turned her attention on helping others achieve their dream smile. As a member of the Costa Rican Board of Dental Surgeons, she has now more than ten years of experience in esthetic rehabilitations of all kinds. Her caring and compassionate disposition will make you feel right at home. You will be impressed by her talent and the beauty of her work.
- 2006-2010 UNIVERSIDAD LATINOAMERICANA DE CIENCIA Y TECNOLOGIA: Doctorate Degree in Dentistry, Dental Surgeon
- Graduate school final year – Top of the Class
- 2009-2010 Menarini Prize for being the top of the ULACIT students with academic excellence
- 2009 Participation in the XXIV Congress Dental Scientific
- 2010 Central American Symposium Update in Dentistry in Guatemala
- 2011 Certificate on Prosthetic Rehabilitation over Dental Implants imparted by BioMet 3i
- 2012 Participation at the XXVII Scientific Congress of Dentistry
- 2012 Implantology course imparted by BioMet 3i
- 2013 Board-Certificated Oral Implant Restoration Course
- 2014 Diplomate on Esthetic Concepts of Modern Oral Rehabilitation imparted by the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
- 2017 Certification on Full-arch Immediate Load imparted by BioHorizons
- 2018 Certification on Diagnosis and Non-invasive Treatment of Temporomandibular Disorders imparted by the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana.
- 2019 Certification on Esthetic Adhesive Restorations imparted by the University of Costa Rica
- Participation in Social Service Work Camps in the indigenous Talamanca Canton
- Member of Costa Rica Board of Dental Surgeons