For most people, “dental work” and “vacation” are words that just don’t seem to go together. However, the concept of a “dental vacation” has become increasingly more familiar, and accepted, to those in the know—and that would definitely include patients of Costa Rica Dental Team. So, let’s take a look at why combining a vacation with having dental work done by us makes so much sense.
In a word, everything! Costa Rica is like a gem situated at the tip of one of the most narrow points of the isthmus of Central America. In fact, the Pacific Ocean and Caribbean Seas are mere hours apart by car. If you love sun and surf, you’ll love it here.
For beach goers, we recommend the beaches on the Pacific side since they’re much larger and enjoy a strong dry season. These beaches are ideal for swimming, scuba diving, fishing, surfing and anything else you enjoy doing on, in or near the water. There are also superb golf courses and surprisingly affordable fine dining nearby, along with recreational attractions that range from the easy-going to the extreme.
If beaches aren't your thing, or you need a change of scenery, then head to the center of Costa Rica. There you’ll find picturesque mountains with cooler temperatures, rushing rivers, stunning volcanoes, and vast areas of lush, exotic rain forest. The center of Costa Rica is also where the larger cities are, including the capital city of San Jose. From the theater to casinos, discos to museums, San Jose has everything you’d expect to find in a modern metropolis.
* We offer transportation to and from your appointments from these hotels.
- 011 (506) 2518-7700*Hyatt Place San Jose Pinares: Perfect location for both business and leisure.
- 011 (506) 2224-2455*Hotel Jade: 30 cozy rooms built around a tropical, peaceful indoor courtyard.
- 1 (800) HOLIDAY*Holiday Inn Aurola:Centrally located in downtown San Jose.
- 1 (800) 452-6942 Mona Lisa – Hotel & Casino: 93 spacious guest rooms to fit every budget.
- 1 (800) 291-2798 *Sportsmens Lodge: Designed for the Sportsman with a taste for the elegant.
- 1 (877) 540-1790*Hotel Presidente: Contemporary urban retreat in the heart of downtown San Jose.
- 011-506 2256 8879*Casa 69: B&B in the heart of San Jose.
- US Phone: 1 (786) 837-5591*La Amistad: Beautifully renovated Mansion from the 1920's.
- 1 (800) 545-4801*Hotel Dunn Inn: Conveniently located in the historic Barrio Amon, San Jose.
- 011 (506) 2221-5141 *Castillo: Restored 100 year old Spanish mansion in San Jose's olde towne.
- 011 (506) 2225-8515*Hotel Ave del Paraiso Bed & Breakfast: Nature and tranquility together.
- 011 (506) 2233-2640 *Hotel Inca Real:Located in the aristocratic Barrio Amon, San José.
Learn about the medical resources for traveling for treatments or living abroad, and socialize with subject experts and Expats with local knowledge.
Low Cost Dentistry
The cost of dental work in Costa Rica is much less than the cost for comparable work in the United States. Even with travel expenses, the cost of having dental work in Costa Rica is significantly less than the same work in the US.
The quality of dental care provided by Costa Rica Dental Teams equals (and even exceeds) that of US dental providers. Our dentists are all highly trained (mostly in the United States) and experienced professionals who use the most advanced technologies and equipment available. They also speak English fluently!
Proximity and Convenience
Our location in San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica, is a short flight from most major US cities. Our travel/treatment coordinator will assist you with hotel reservations and everything you need for a comfortable stay. We provide free private transportation to all your dental appointments to and from selected hotels. (See list at left.)
To provide the best care possible, Costa Rica Dental Team has invested in the most sophisticated dental equipment and technology available. In addition, we have a state-of-the-art 7,000 sq. feet dental laboratory on-site. Our lab is run by a US dental technician with over 34 years of experience.
While we’re slightly biased, we think it’s impossible to beat Costa Rica for its natural beauty, sunshine and year-round comfortable climate. Little wonder Costa Rica is known as the Happiest Country in the World!
Learn more about Costa Rica and get valuable insider tips on planning your trip through tripadvisor.com
Learn Spanish while on your dental vacation at Personailzed Spanish – a boutique language school for foreigners.